Diagrama de temas
In order to access all course data it is necessary that you enroll the course.
Click here if you haven't done so yet.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Explain the impact and cost of pollution on the planet and on your own life
2. Describe the international response to the challenges posed by pollution, including the role of Multilateral Environmental Agreements, and the opportunity offered by the Sustainable Development Goals
3. Provide examples of tools and interventions for innovative and targeted action for the transition towards a pollution-free planet
4. Access documents and tools that can assist you in the preparation for the next session of the UN Environment Assembly, such as InforMEA
5. Make an informed decision when committing to the Clean Planet Pledge
Learn how we are going to help you achieve your objectives, tell us about yourself and see who else is on board
Meet and greet
THE UN ENVIRONMENT ASSEMBLY
In this section you will find access to relevant resoures to help you prepare for the UN Environment Assembly and/or get familiar with the concrete issues to be addressed.
The UN Environment Assembly, the world's highest-level decision-making body on the environment, will gather in Nairobi, Kenya, from 4-6 December 2017 under the overarching theme of pollution.The UN Environment Assembly has the universal membership of all 193 UN Member States and the full involvement of UN organizations, specialized agencies, inter-governmental organizations, civil society and the private sector. In bringing together these varied communities, the Assembly provides a groundbreaking platform for leadership on global environmental policy.
Join people around the world in
commiting to #BeatPollution
Sign the Pledge
Dear users, we have just upgraded our platform recently. Should you encounter issues, please contact us.