- The InforMEA Diploma will help you to gain a broader perspective and knowledge of the six thematic areas of InforMEA. You can follow the dedicated Learning Path for Environmental Law and Governance at your own pace to obtain the InforMEA Diploma.
- Read the instructions below, which include the learning objectives and courses for this learning path.
- Access each course and check your progress.
- Obtain the individual certificates of all the mandatory courses for this learning path.
- Give us your feedback by completing the Diploma survey.
- Congratulations! You can now download your Diploma from the link below.
- Introduction to Environmental Governance
- Introduction to Human Rights and the Environment
- Introductory course to International Environmental Law
- Introductory Course to International Legal Framework on Environmental Impact Assessment
- Effectiveness and Compliance of Multilateral Environmental Agreements
Obtain your DiplomaSubcourses: 5
We have fixed the issue with getting the diploma for the two courses: Introductory course to the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) and Farmers´ Rights in the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture. Thank you for your feedback, should you encounter issues, please let us know.